 Space / 33644
  Micro fleet staggering through the cosmos

I actually had some time to build the other day. I came up with the following four very-small (micro?) scale ships. I think these may have been inspired by someone else work, but I can't recall just now. No infringement intended. Anyway, the fleet (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space)