 Space / 33612
  Re: What is Best in Life?

(...) Ahhh...you know the riddle of steel, don't you boy. What can I say, you've saved the best robriq for the Reich...and the State appreciates your sacrifice. Seriously, this moc rocks beyond belief. The leg design is truly inspired. -Keith (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: What is Best in Life?

(...) To read two references from The Film in one post....Crom has blessed us. Back to compiling my Valeria archive. (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)