 Space / 33594
    Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC —Kevin Heckel
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote: (snip) (...) Shut UP! This thing is just unconscionable amounts of awesome. There's a lot of motory (URL) in there, do you mind giving us a rundown of its functionality? I really like the Greebly McNugget (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle MOCpages galeries —Daniel Hamann
   (...) snip (...) (URL) Hello .spacers, here the links to three mocpages galeries I put up so far: (3 URLs) In these galeries you can find more information about the interal functions of the vessel. PLMKWYT! For some reason I still have to wait until (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)