 Space / 33553
    Re: Robriq Skullbot —Jon Palmer
   (...) I actually made 6 legs but went with 4 in the end to keep it more compact. Seeing these swarming over a moonbase...red eyes glowing...now that would be 3vil. I agree. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Robriq Skullbot —Rob Hendrix
   (...) be (...) mmm, glowing... -bm www.brickmodder.net (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)