 Space / 33550
Re: Robriq Moobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 15:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Toradoch Systems approached Robriq recently. They wanted to build a bot that could be sold to small-hold farmers and ranchers in the New Malpaso colony out in the frontier. The result is a seamless fusion of Toradoch and Robriq technology. Moobot:

Jon, wow! This project is turning out better than I ever imagined it would. What’s next on the to-do list? EB-Robriq? IR-Robriq? Rasta-Robriq?

Can’t wait!

-Lenny

Thankee sai. I have a short list of stuff coming up. One bot I wanna make is a much larger, industrial version of this (walking platform) for Trevor’s Astro Lift subtheme.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace