 Space / 33512
    Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Chris Maddison
   (...) snip (...) Dude, sweet job with the door. Me likey. Taste the poddy goodness. -Chris (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Ryan Wood
   (...) I mentioned before with my first jade ship that I wasn't around for the pod fad. So this here's a more fitting tribute to the greatest craze to ever hit .space. Glad you like the door! --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)