 Space / 33471
    Re: New Moc: Cabin Hover Car —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) This thing is just awesomely amazing. Either that or is totally tubular. Or perhaps super-cool. Ether way, the trans-dk-blue on red looks striking, and it is offset well by the light grey undertones of the greeblies on the bottom. You hear-by (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: Cabin Hover Car —Daniel Hamann
   (...) snip (...) snip (...) Thank you Lenny. OK, let's use my bragging rights: I love how this little thing turned out. I fiddled about with those SNOT-parts every evening for the past three weeks. And now it looks so simple, like everything has (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)