 Space / 33457
Re: The Natty Ride (Civilian Contest Entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 07:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Kevin, Wow.. a Rastastarian MOC - i feel a tear coming to my eye.

I really just had to, it’s such a fun theme (and an excuse to use the ‘taboo’ black bricks in a spacecraft)

   This thing is entirely too cool. It just has the total feel of a cargo transporter to me - everything it needs and nothing it doesn’t. Love the design. So fun too.

Can’t wait for the next moc!

Thanks, Lenny! But I have to warn you, I am susceptible to flattery.

-Kevin