 Space / 33408
    Eastern Block Shuttle-Bus —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) My entry into the Civilian MOC contest. The Eastern Block Shuttle-Bus was originally developed by the Jr.Marshalate for military personnel purposes, but was quickly sold to the civilian Tranportation Subdirectorate. It's purpose is to move (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Eastern Block Shuttle-Bus —Paul Baulch
     (...) That's an interesting windscreen setup. Does the rear hatch stay shut on steep ascents? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Eastern Block Shuttle-Bus —Daniel Hamann
     (...) snip (...) Cool little shuttle. Perfectly fits EasternBlock. Blocky enough to be cheap in production but still a cool shape! Daniel (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Eastern Block Shuttle-Bus —Chris Maddison
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snip (...) Really cool Lenny. I like the way you did the window, and the overall bulkiness of it. Almost reminds me of something Deering would build. Coolio. (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)