 Space / 33378
    The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jordan D. Greer
   Finally, after a year of procrastination, I've gotten my site a new host. Ozbricks stopped hosting without any warning, damn them. Anyhow, here it is: (URL) For the Empire! (URL) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jon Palmer
   (...) So I ask politely...what is the point of the website? You should at the very least link to (URL) BSV>. Brickshelf is horrid enough on it's own, much less jumping out at you on a website. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jordan D. Greer
   (...) I decided to give my MOCs a backstory, pointless perhaps, but I don't really care. Politely, just because you don't personally like to give your MOCs a backstory, it doesn't mean that others share your same inclination, witness the dozens of (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jon Palmer
   (...) I never said backstory was pointless or even brought that up. I'm not sure where you're going exactly but I'll go with it. Here's how it is: If you don't have some great MOCs to begin with no one reads your stories. Even then most people skip (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jordan D. Greer
     (...) Hah, okay. I guess I was kinda overreacting. (...) Hrmm, okay. I've never found my organization particularly confusing, but that's probably because I wrote the site. :) I didn't know anyone felt that it was confusing, thank you VERY much for (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

         Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jon Palmer
     (...) Oh I'm sure I am too. (...) Your site layout is all up to you. I would never try and tell you how it should work. I just think all lego creation websites should have the models as close to the front as possible. (...) I host my pictures on my (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Off-Topic: Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Brian McLean
   (...) Remember that Monty Python episode where the newly weds went into a mattress shop to buy a bed? And every time they said "mattress" to the salesman, he put a bucket over his head? Well, Someone just said "brickshelf" to Jon! ;P (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Off-Topic: Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back! —Jon Palmer
   (...) I'm pretty bad, I know. I think I have a big shiny button in my brain labeled "brickshelf". (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)