 Space / 33347
Re: Hi all, its been a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 04:08:30 GMT

Hello Pat,

Welcome back, from one who joined the party long after you stepped out for a
bit.  Time off to woodshed etc. can be a good thing. I really like this small
fighter of yours. It looks solid and swooshable. Those engines are most
excellent, especially with the auxilliary thrusters (if that's what I'm seeing.)
It appears very manoeuvrable. I'm enjoying the rest of your gallery too. I can't
wait to see you expand your oeuvre.

Peace and expansion,

Professor Whateverly