 Space / 33187
Re: The Hoff-Bot Family
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   A Bot inspired by Jon Palmer’s Robriqs (or should it be Robriques?)

and a few extra botz:

Enjoy it, foolz!

-Lord Lenyu

Foolishly enjoying these over here....

I am especially LOL about the ‘ginsu chef-bot’ as I’ve started to call it. And, the ‘wrestling captain’ with its he-man pose is priceless.

Of course Robriq is just asking for an animation to be made (with a soundtrack by Chris Maddison)

Peace and beeping and booping,

Professor Whateverly