 Space / 33178
  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Very nice comic, Lenny. The chart and pointer were great. Slow down when typing the word bubbles though. I hope the Eastern Block can find the funds to complete the ship (which goes to show you how capitalism is better). ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Yeah yeah yeah. Everyone's a critic. My wife has this thing where she reads a bunch of my typos and then, as calmly as she can, puts her hand on my shoulder and says "Lenny, I wish you would let me read these things before you post them." Ugh. (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)