 Space / 33148
  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

Hi Ryan, Once again this is a fine ship you designed! When I first saw the pics on BS, at first glance I thought it was much bigger than it really is. Then I thought it must be a microscale ship.... your work for that is awesome! I really like the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) JP, your responses always make me feel good about my creations. It's not that other people's comments don't do the same, it's just that you always seem so happy when you find a moc you like. :) To tell the truth, I am lacking in the slope (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)