 Space / 33087
    Re: Coyote 4x4 —Chris Giddens
   Awesome MOC Phil... it's an open ended Lego model with thousands of possiblilities for play! It's Classic Space in it's mode and AFOL lego in its construction. I could see a youngin' takin this model and explorining the universe in it. it's so (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Coyote 4x4 —Philip Painter
   (...) Thanks! I'm glad you like it. The playability of it is something that really appeals to me. I'm glad it's apparent. (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)