 Space / 33085
    Re: Coyote 4x4 —Allister McLaren
   (...) That's a slick model there Phil. It kinda reminds me of my (URL) Wasteland> car, only much bigger, and with more playable features. In a model this size another neat feature would be working steering. If you're planning on doing different (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Coyote 4x4 —Philip Painter
   (...) Yeah, steering would definitely make it more vroomable. I didn't want to complicate the construction too much—something like a system set. It's generally either suspension or steering. I can't think of one that has both. That, and I'm terrible (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)