 Space / 3307
3306  |  3308
Subject:
Can't use LDRAW/Ledit, please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:40:58 GMT

I don't know what the heck happened!  One moment I was making a new model on
ledit. The next moment, wehn I wanted to load another part in, it said "file
not found."  I found that very odd since I had just created that part, so I
looked at my models folder and what did I find?.....all my models had been
changed to the Acrobat Reader format!  And I can't even open it with that!

Now on my computer, any file that had a windows logo on it, has been changed to
an unreadable "acrobat reader" file.  And I had about 20 models stored!

I have no idea what to do, and this is affecting my whole computer, not just
the ldraw folder...has this happened to anyone else before???  Does anyone know
how to get rid of this glitch??

Please help, I'm desperate!!

-Humberto Zamora