 Space / 32996
  Re: The Oakland

(...) I always dig your creative use of pieces. Its cool that you can use something like a ship hull in such a great way. The whole ship has a gritty work-horse look to it. I like it. Felix (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Oakland

... hmmmm.... Oakland... oak... wood hulls... I think I see a connection. Felix "nothing gets past me" Greco (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Oakland

(...) Huh, I hadn't thought of that. I was copying the use of city names for submarines, and wanted to pick a gritty one. I guess I'm cleverer than I thought. Kenn (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)