 Space / 32907
    Re: Kevoh: The Comic —Gil Shaw
   (...) Dude...that ROCKS. Normally I don't find the lego comics very captivating, but yours is clever, well shot, well scripted with all the right nods and a total riot. This is one I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Great work. -Gil (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Kevoh: The Comic —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Wow, thanks Gil. I appreciate the "well shot" comment. There were alot of photos taken until I had ones I was happy with. I hope I'm able to keep it up, I've starting planning the next two episodes. ~Kevin (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)