 Space / 32854
  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Very, very nice. Colour scheme could have done with highlights of a third colour from an aesthetic point of view, but I guess there may be more important considerations colour-wise... and I can't fault the functionality which is awesome. Nice (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Thanks. I probably shoulda put in some dark grey greeblies. But I kept em all light grey becasue I didn't want the greeblies to be more standouttish than they are. (...) Yes, that's the 3vilbot to be named later. (URL) There's some more pics. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)