 Space / 3285
Re: Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:06:44 GMT

This wouldn't be an "in between" size, but how about a "super-duplofig".

See http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/soft/index.html

Just kidding.

Humberto Zamora wrote:

I was thinking; (my head began to hurt, BTW) and I organized this list of
sizes:

---------
Nanofig
Microfig
Minifig
---------
technifig
modelfig
---------
duplofig
---------

Of course, these are not _official_ names for the sizes. But I can't help but
think I'm missing some sizes in between some of these.  Am I?

-Humberto Zamora. H.A.N.D.