 Space / 32848
    Re: PCS Troopers are GO! —Andrew Saada
   (...) Admiral Giddens, How do you do it sir? What does it take for a PCS associate to take action such as myself? A post from yourself perhaps. Or maybe just the realization that time is slipping by and space-time continuum is not reversible. I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Troopers are GO! —Chris Giddens
   (...) Hey, sometimes you gotta take a break. I don't know about the rest of you guys but sometimes you don't wanna go in the lego room (cuz if you do you know you need to sort before building.. and who wants to sort?). Sometimes too many ideas and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)