 Space / 32827
  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

Wow. The modular construction and function is so great—a ship that could be played with for hours. And the amount of detail looks really good. With grey being introduced to the PCS scheme, are we nearing the dawn of a new era? This is beautiful and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Ya, Modularity is something PCS has been needing to incorporate. I'm hopin' to do more in some upcoming smaller ships. But there's a biggun' in the works that's takin up my time now. (...) The Blue and Grey are Star Ranger colors for now... (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)