 Space / 32822
  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

Dang it... sorry fellas, (URL) forgot to put it in announce and forgot to put the directory in it. I should never post after midnight. ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. ~^- (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) I think you mean (URL) I'll get around to replying in full later ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)