 Space / 32803
Re: Bow before Brayn!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In the mid-1970’s, Soviet Scientists developed a plan to genetically engineer the perfect Soviet strategist. The got dna from ever major Soviet leader including Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, Josef Stalin, and Nikita Khrushchev. But, to make this super-strategist complete, they needed genetic material from their chief enemy, so they got genetic material from an average american teenager. The result was Nicolai Braynov.

However, when the Soviet Union fell in 1990, these scientists decided to cyrogenically freeze Braynov until a time when his talents could be used again. After the Eastern Block arose, Jr.Marshal Hoffman found Braynov. The body was beyond repair, but his brain was healthy and placed with-in a robotic body.

And now, Brayn (as he is now known) has built his own vehicle!

Behold! The Brayn-mobile!

So go ahead and BOW, BOW before BRAYN!!

-Lenny

This is genious...a ‘hat within a hat’. At first I didn’t see the cap on top of the vehicle...when it clicked, I actually laughed out loud at my desk.

Pure proof that concept is 50% or more of the successful MOC.

Cheers, -Gil