 Space / 32759
    Real-Life Eastern Bloc Fighter? —Kevin Heckel
   Check this thing out. (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Real-Life Eastern Bloc Fighter? —James Wilson
   Looks EB all right, but "Real-Life"?? It's just my opinion, but I doubt it's anything more than fictional back story for a really-bad looking movie. Would make a great MOC, though. James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)