 Space / 32758
Re: March CoLUG Meeting: Castle vs Space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 06:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave O’Hare wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
   ...with predictable results.

Spears and axes proved to be just slightly inferior to Holbars assault rifles and landmates.

My gallery post mod

Sorry for the dearth of pics, and low quality of the few I got. I was pretty busy building.

Dave’s Gallery:

tons of pics

Dave spent a significant amount of time cackling in maniacal glee at the carnage, and he took much better pics.

Coluggers, please reply to this message with links to your galleries. It was great to meet you Derek, and good to see Kevin and Joel again. Which prompts me to ask...

Hey Duane, where were you?

Soren

But of course! Here be the link oh winner-of-the-battle one! http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76437

Hey all, I finally got some pictures of the meeting. Some pics you have probably seen, others you may have not. They are located at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78752 This is a new camera for me and it doesn’t have a flash, nor that digital stabilization thingie, so I had to get creative with some of the picture names of the actual pictures. Enjoy!

Derek