 Space / 32722
  Re: Crystal Reef

(...) Ok, that makes sense. (...) I imagined the vehicles were giant rovers - like perhaps semis or something with science labs inside. Oddly enough, i made out the rovers, etc easily (understanding what they were). As Ashley Glennon has said: (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Crystal Reef

(...) Something else that I just realized is that if they were generated forcefields, the fleebnork would have long ago eaten the generator and been freed to wreak havoc on the rest of the community. And the fleebnork-hunting patrols probably (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)