 Space / 32675
Re: Sub Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nikos Dametreos wrote:
Hello Guys!!

Ok...
Please can somebody recap on the current sub factions?!
I took a look at Kevin Blocksidge's very helpful guide, and have looked at,
Eastern Block, 3vil, space pirates ETC, but i want to know more information.

Can you please post your Sub Factions, History, important people, wars,
leaders ETC, and anything that is need to be known, or that might be of
interest.
If you have a personal page, or just Brickshelf, and/or Mocpages, please
can you post that link also!!!

Kevin's guide is just a sampling of the various factions that people have
invented and is probably the best way to find the information you are looking
for.  The details for the most part don't exist beyond what's posted with the
MOCs associated with that faction.  For example, I don't think Mark Sandlin has
a guide to what makes up the 3vil forces- he just makes cool models and writes a
bit of a description in the gallery where he shows each one.  It's really just
aimless babbling, but it's the only recorded history for that model and the
combined descriptions of the models make up the history of the faction.

In my galleries, I often refer to events that the model was involved in... but I
never wrote a story about those events.  I'm just making casual references to
make the story appear larger than life.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com