 Space / 32636
Techwest: Rocketwell's Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 04:00:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My first foray into the gun-slingin, tumbleweed-rollin, space-meets-west realm of Techwest:

Introducing Porter Rocketwell, galactic bounty hunter.

Accompanied by his trusty robo-oxen Be55ie, Rocketwell blasts across the desolate prairies of outlaw worlds in search of..well..outlaws! Typically travelling the galaxies aboard transport vessels, Rocketwell relies on his old wagon (loaded with all sorts of weaponry) for travel on planet’s surfaces.

(Full Gallery)

As always, I’m interested in all comments and criticism! :) --Ryan W.