 Space / 3263
3262  |  3264
Subject:
6977 Box Discrepancy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:53:20 GMT

Hey Y'all:

(and in the category of ultra-dead news...)

Has anyone else noticed that there was supposed to be two kinds of Insectoid
droids as depicted on the cover of the box to this set?  One was the Insectoid
droid that we already know and love -- the other is depicted on the box but
not actually supplied and has a Spyrius droid face.  What happened here?

This kind of thing has happened before.  Some of my Paradisa sets depict the
open lips Paradisa babe on the box but do not actually contain the open lips
Paradisa babe but rather they contain an *imposter* Paradisa babe.  What gives
with this? (BTW, I even called Customer Service about the Paradisa babes, but
they can't make good on her because they suck!)

Isn't it wrong to advertise but not deliver on what is depicted on the box --
and I mean particularly the elements depicted.

-- Richard (depicted, depicted, depicted...)

P.S. The Paradisa babe thing reminds that I have to get mail out to Maggie and
Bine before they start seeking my blood...Yikes!