 Space / 32613
    Re: shizzolate my ride —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaah, this is the shiznit! For Rizzle! I especially like the use of the tongue as landing gear. -Dan Rubin Chair of the Cyber-braintrust (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: shizzolate my ride —Felix Greco
   (...) Many thanks for the compliments and proper use of (URL) Shizzolation>. <-- Be careful with that link as it may have some ripe language (It is Snoop Dogg, after all). Felix (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)