 Space / 32608
Re: Fear the power of poultry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 23:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll wrote:
   Recent technological advances here at BoogaTech have allowed us to devise a whole new weapon. Using state-of-the-art Poult-Ray technologies, we bring you the ChickenRay X5! Now you can turn friend and foe to delightful semi-flighless fouls! Is your freind coming over, and you have yet to set the dinner table? No worries! Just zap away at that no-good neighbor and, with a FRAP-ray, enjoy a wonderful roast-chicken dinner! Are your dungeon cells being used up by ungratefukl inmates and the occasional good Grand Admiral? Save space and food by turning them all into chickens!

Cute, and well-presented. I love the head on the gun’s front!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com