 Space / 32575
    B.I.Joe MOC: Water Moccasin —Jamie Neufeld
   Here's the newest addition to the B.I.Joe webpage. (URL) The Water Moccasin. Again this space is reserved for the apology to the spacers for posting to .space, so....I'm sorry, but it is a bit sci-fi ish :). Hopefully it takes a few of you down (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, FTX)