 Space / 32568
  P-38 contest update

I have a lot of entries I'll be adding in the next day. If you don't see yours on the site don't worry. There will be 4 awards. 1 award for best microfig P-38 1st, 2nd, 3rd for everything else. I'm building the prizes and I'll figure out just how (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)