 Space / 32557
    Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Bad idea. One of the key parts that make Subthemes so much fun is the LACK of specifics and excessive details - there is a general outline of information to provide enough background so that anyone can pick up the subtheme and make it a little (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Stefan Garcia
   Again, it was just an idea. Certainly it's not something you want to impose on someone, but some of y'all seem to find it fun, so I put it out there anyway. I'll probably let you guys take it from here, as I'm not really one of the core .spacers (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)