 Space / 32552
    Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Stefan Garcia
   This is a cool idea indeed! I'll have to get some more pictures together first, but hopefully you can add mine soon: Teurinoma. Has anyone ever come up with a map of where people's various themes are? Space is big though, so I guess anything could (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Chris Paton
     (...) A Galaxy Map or Starchart would be excellent and introduce a whole new dimension to the subthemes and Space category as a whole. Imagine finding out you live in the same system as 3vil or the Iron Reich for that matter! Scary stuff. Almost (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Bad idea. One of the key parts that make Subthemes so much fun is the LACK of specifics and excessive details - there is a general outline of information to provide enough background so that anyone can pick up the subtheme and make it a little (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Stefan Garcia
     Again, it was just an idea. Certainly it's not something you want to impose on someone, but some of y'all seem to find it fun, so I put it out there anyway. I'll probably let you guys take it from here, as I'm not really one of the core .spacers (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Paul Baulch
   (...) I'd definitely like a way to graphically arrange all of these subthemes (it looks like there could be a LOT of them), because it'd be nice to have them all arranged using some nice visual presentation. Perhaps an ideological/vocational map (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)