 Space / 32487
  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) A few of us spotted this a couple days back in chat Joeseph...it has a great 'fusion' feel to it....a little Matrix, a little Star Wars a little something all it's own. It's interesting that you use only the SW sets in multiples to create your (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Gil, thanks a million.. (Man I'm a big fan of your work).. Well I never thought that these creations will create even a tiny buzz ! But that's great if you say so.. As for my stuff being radical, I wouldn't agree with you more.. The thing is, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)