 Space / 32417
    Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL. —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Just adding another Me Too. This was so stunning that I spent the last couple of days thinking about it to the point I dug out the movie and watched it again. I thought I'd point out that they do, in fact, refer to it as Discovery I at the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL. —Jason Allemann
   In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote: snip (...) Cool, thanks for the additional info! I guess in the end it's more a matter of preference as it is commonly referred to with and without the 'I'. (...) I've actually prototyped a bit of it. My biggest (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)