 Space / 324
323  |  325
Subject:
Microfig Ice Sat V Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:45:58 GMT

Hello all,
I hope to soon have pictures of the real thing, but for now, all I can offer
is these home cooked instructions. I have real issues with using LDraw, so if
you need any help deciphering these, feel free to ask. The scanner seemed to
magnify my horrible drawing ability :)
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/icesatvinst.jpg
Greg "In a few minutes, the city will be a sea of flames!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html