 Space / 3237
  Re: My First Space Mech

I was looking at it before you posted it here on LUGNET. Wow! Very impressive Wilson, I like its small scale; perfect contender to battle my "Troll"! ;-) Great job! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My First Space Mech

Thanks Mladen, I wanted to make it small so I could make a bunch of 'em and so they fit into my base easily. I have to admit that I borrowed a few ideas from your mechs, such as the fuel tanks. But I really like all your mechs, and you've given me (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)