 Space / 32348
  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) I'll say! Man, oh man that's cool. I happened to watch 2001 for the zillionth time just last weekend, and I lamented for the zillionth time that I don't have the wherewithal to build a good-scale Discovery. Here are my two demands: 1. Post (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) snip (...) Not sure about hundreds, but I'll get some more. (...) I actually have some of the command sphere and a previous version of the spine done in LDraw. Unfortunately MLCAD gets awefully slow when you start working with a large model. (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)