 Space / 32334
  Re: That old set FEELING...

(...) Stop it—you're going to make me cry. Yeah, I've noticed the lack of real 'personality' in the new sets. Even with the designer sets, which are really nice part packs and examples of what LEGO can do. But they still lack. . . something. (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

  Re: That old set FEELING...

(...) Minifigs? That was always what made me less interested in universal sets like (URL) 744> when I was a kid. Universal building sets have always seemed to have less 'personality' to me. After searching the database for 744, I looked at a great (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)