 Space / 32318
    Re: Starship Corridor Study Model —Troy Routley
   (...) Very nice! Reminds me of my navy days. Some clutter ideas for when you add more corridors: Red firefighting locker White damage control locker Fire main (red pipes) with valves and hose connectors Bulletin board Incident board (board with (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starship Corridor Study Model —Jeffrey Benson
   (...) Troy, Thanks for the ideas! Although you can't see it because of the angle, there are actually two lockers (the 2 tall, 2 deep, three wide cabinets with white doors) stacked atop each other directly to the right. I'll try and take a better (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)