 Space / 32301
  Re: The Lord of the LEGO returns to .space!

(...) Very cool form. I dig the ribs :-) A slightly neater arrangement of colours (and maybe some gray/chrome) and it would be an awesome MOC. I guess the colours may have been a parts issue, yes? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord of the LEGO returns to .space!

(...) Thanks! :) (...) yup, sadly... Thanks for the comments! (URL) ~^- Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during a debate with my friends (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)