 Space / 32292
    Re: Two new craft —David Laswell
   (...) This one reminds me a lot of the gunship from the SW flight sims. I don't know if this was involved in your design at all, but there's a new tri-beam that came in the Gigamesh Spybot (used for the wheel mounts) that's really useful in doing a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two new craft —Daniel Rubin
   (...) snip it was the FTX option indeed. In the giga-wha spybot? The core is full of technic bits, but I don't know what the part is that you are talking about. I just used 1x2 technic bricks with holes, stacked on a technic axle. I spaced them with (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)