 Space / 32174
    Re: MOC times three —Steve Runnels
   (...) I suspect we'll see some really cool stuff when the xpods are more available. (...) Yeah, It's definitely different than Chris's styling. The color and design matches the larger ship it will go with, which hopefully you'll see more PCS in. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC times three —Ryan Wood
   (...) Doh, I forgot about Fazoom. Okay you win. :) --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)