 Space / 32133
Re: March CoLUG Meeting: Castle vs Space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:45:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Duane Hess wrote:

Probably napping on the couch :-) By the time I was through running errands and realized what time it was, it was too late to come for the meeting.

Okay, I figured it was something like that.

   I’ll have to see if I can build a robotic army (OK, more like a platoon) for the next meeting. Maybe a little something extra too.

Sweet. All I brought was a platoon, more or less, and you see how well it worked out. Robots-on-undead action should be pretty cool. Or at least overpoweringly cheesy.

Soren