 Space / 3208
    Re: Mew stuff on Khamsin.com —Karim Nassar
   (...) Nice models! I really like the black Cap-ship. My one gripe is that the font is absolutely dreadful. I can't read most of the text on the pages because of the font (is that Impact? Great graphics font... I use it in the logo for "Karim Nassar (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mew stuff on Khamsin.com —Greg Howell
   (...) the (...) Agreed, I will be going through the site and reseting all the type to something less annoying. I like Impact, I was going for that modern spacy look, but it just comes out crummy. Thanks for the comments though. GREG (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New stuff on Khamsin.com —Greg Howell
   This reply is to say that all annoying fonts have been sacked. The people in charge of fonts have been sacked. The website is under new management. They will soon be sacked. There are no more sackings. GREG (has been sacked) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)