 Space / 3207
3206  |  3208
Subject:
New page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:31:33 GMT

Um, hi.
Today I started on my new Lego site for my space creations.
Visit the "Warring Suns" page: http://Roode.tripod.com/warringsuns/index.html

Some of you might know of my http://legalaxy.8m.com/ page, but my new stuff
will be on my new page.

After the Warring Suns page has more stuff on it, my other page will be
deleted.

Am I making any sense? I really need to work on my writing skills don't I.

Anyway, check out my first five ships on the US page.

LMKWYT!

--Me